Saturday, April 17, 2010

Beginning my dress...

Sewing 'the dress' Day 2:


So, I started my dress last class, and its a lot harder than I thought it was going to be... DARN! The bodice has a lot of different turns that go different directions although they are all sewed together so that was challenging. But I finished sewing the front of the bodice together and I sewed the back pieces onto the sides too. I couldn't sew the back two pieces together though, because thats where the zipper goes. But this is how my dress looks after two classes:
Very exciting!

6 comments:

  1. The beginning of you dress looks great! I am Experiencing some of the same difficulties you are. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a really good job on making your dress. I'm doing the same one so i know that it is really hard and confusing to work with. Keep up the amazing job you're doing! It looks really really good so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its looking really good so far, i'm working on my bodice too and surprisingly its not going too badly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress looks great so far, especially since it only took you two classes to do that much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your dress looks really good.

    ReplyDelete